Thursday, 13 October 2011

Fred Farrugia Glow-ey skin makeup + Kahina Giving Beauty product review

Today's face was another quick and easy one for me. Seems like my standard idea of makeup starts of from having a good skin for a base which is SPF protected ( at least 30). I have started using argan oil as my solo moisturiser prior to applying the Invisible zinc SPF30 ( I find I need a little more moisturiser especially in the colder months). Kahina Giving Beauty Argan oil smells a little nutty but quickly disappears. My skin has that hydrated glow with hardly any bump, irritation or congestion with this oil. The eye serum is definitely keeping my eye area fresh, hydrated with excellent de-puffing results.

It looks like nothing is on- but it is there
For the eyes, I used FF ( Fred Farrugia) eyeshadow module 02 from the night kit. The shadows were applied with fingers, as I couldn't be bothered with brushes. The shadows, although is powder, feels and applies creamy.

For the product voyeur in me, I give you pictures of what they look like below:
IZ ESP SPF30+, Kahina Eye Serum and Kahina Argan Oil

Left to right-Lip module transparent lipstick/gloss in 01, blusher in  04, illumimating powder in 01 and eyeshadow in 02
I have used the usual concealer and lightly powdered the skin with Priori CoffeeBerry skin perfecting minerals Finishing Touch.The FF illuminating powder is just gorgeous, it is a definite must own product from the line. Although it is a powder, it translates on skin creamy as a creamy glow minus shimmer and glitter. On my skin, it looks luminescent and healthy, mimicking the French Bonne Mine (healthy skin) look.  I have attached the links below for convenience:

Fred Farrugia night kit
Fred Farrugia Illuminating powder in 02
Priori Concealor SPF 25
Priori Finishing Touch
Invisible Zinc Environmental skin protector SPF30+
Kahina Giving Beauty Eye serum 
Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil

The Kahina Giving Beauty has a great philosophy that I respect and appreciate. It is everything Mentalista Stylista wishes to incorporate in her and support. It is also worth knowing that the products work as advertised.

The Priori skincare line is in its infancy, and I have been road testing the one shade fits all concealer. Considering I am tanned skin ( MAC NC42, Bobbi Brown Honey/Golden, Laura Mercier Almond), the concealer works by blending with the skin tone and hides most flaws with ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment