Thursday, 23 February 2012

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal and Nars SPF 30 Tinted Moisturiser

I have found so many uses for this product it is fantastic. I am happy to report that I am using this pretty much daily, to work, going out, cleaning the car, walking the dog ( I don't have a dog but if I did, I would wear this). I found that it is so imperceptible on my Medium Tan/Olive toned skin ( think MAC NC 42 ish, BB Honey or the New Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Annapurna).

I have been testing out sort of a new look, I am attaching a VC here of me talking the Becca SSP and a little bit about my skin. Lately I am into keeping the skin fresh, hydrated and dewy as possible. I am testing the Nars tinted moisturiser in the shade CUBA. I feel it is too dark for me, may be ok for Summer when I get really tanned. My Winter Skin is a paler..I feel Annapurna is better as I quite like the lighter skin look. Helps as I love wearing kohl. I don't need the skin to look muddy or dirty as can happen with a lot of the darker shade foundations or tinted moisturisers.

As an added information, the Nars radiant TM's run on the yellow side owing to an ingredient, Curcuma Longa, which is essentially Turmeric. Indian women have long used turmeric to maintain a glow to their skin, it is a good antibacterial agent, a skin lightener and topical antioxidant to protect from free radicals. Good on Nars for using nature to combat skin issues.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment