Saturday, 25 February 2012

Hello Afternoon Face-FOTD 2 Easy Saturday

Lazy Saturday :)
I had a late start  today, actually late night and it took me a while to get myself into the shower. It is a Saturday, beautiful day so far and the park outside my apartment is teaming. Anyway, this face is the afternoon face, I call it my easy Saturday face. Photo taken in natural light..

As usual I had my hair washed and spritzed with Lernberger Stafsing Primer and Protect all over and Phyto Phytomist on the ends. I let my hair air dry as it is norms for me. Once my hair is dry it normally takes on a tousled effect naturally .

Face:

Moisturiser: First Aid Beauty SPF 30 and I also apply some to the lips. 100% pure Coffee bean eye cream ( very clean and effective eye cream for any puffiness)

Base: Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 PA +++ in Cuba

Powder: Light dusting of Poudre T L'Clerc in Banane ( my perennial favourite Loose Powder, mattifies yet leaves a slight dewy finish )

Eyes: Tromborg Eye Grease in Silver on the lids, set with Laura Mercier ES Stellar pressed on the lids to set the cream shadow ( makes brown eyes pop). Water line darkened lightly with Blue Heavan Black Kohl (top and bottom), finished with Rimmel Lash Accelerator in black top and bottom.

Brows: set with Talika lipocils brow serum into shape.

Highlighter: Tromborg Face and Body Shine lightly tapped onto the brow bone and cheek bones, lips and cupids bow.

Cheeks: Tromborg Vintage powder blush for contour ( between mid ear and outer corners of lips), Eye/lip/cheek creme powder in Peachpuff for a gentle colour.

Lips: Tromborg eye/lip/cheek/ creme powder in peachpuff  tapped on lightly, a coat of Ere Perez lip oil bar in Nude and finished with Bourjois Dome Powder Blush in Sienne tapped on the centre of lips for a velour lip finish.

It took me 5 minutes , and I am pleased with the result.

All I need is my aqua blue Pashmina to reflect some coolness to the skin when I go out :) after all,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment