Saturday, 3 March 2012

Illamasqua 'The Alter Ego' make over experience


My experience with Illamasqua  'The Alter ego' service was a memorable one. I was my best friends maid of honour and I wanted to surprise her with make over to be remembered. The Illamasqua team helped me out to organise  a make-over session for a hen party of 12 lovelies. The bride to be had a 5 star service and she loved her make-over of sultry orange russet tones to complement her skin tone.

Organising the hen party was a lesson of coordinating and timing. They were all on strict orders to arrive at HQ bare faced :) We then proceeded to Selfridges London for our group make over, every one had a session and the artists were just incredible. My make over was fun and informative. I even had a set of false eye lashes trimmed to suit me. I opted for green eyes and neutral lips as I've always wanted to try the Peacock eyes look. Doesn't the makeup artist look cute? He was also multi-lingual, which did not go unnoticed as we were a mixed group of nationalities.



Illamasqua makeup artist and me

The look lasted all night, past drinks and drag queen show at Madame Jojo's and after party drinks. I would recommend the service just to experience having your face expertly shaded and transformed by some of the most talented MUA's.

Most importantly the bride had a great time herself and loved every minute of the pampering.. result!! Thank you Illamasqua team... we had a wonderful time.. !

MS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment