Friday, 27 April 2012

Lancome Virtual Mirror Makeover


Lancome- J'taime et J'adore ......

Fooling around with the Lancome Virtual Mirror was so much fun, I have to upload a better photo of me preferably one where I am not looking so serious. I like this way of fooling around with colors on me minus the commitment. I get to see what the colors look like on me first hand. I wish they had one for the brows because it can radically change your look, what better way to experiment than to play with them online.

I was never a Lancome girl, I think I might be changing my mind soon.

I really want the mascara and the lipstick now.

I dub thee- Dolly Violetta- checking out Rouge in Love in 381 Violetta Coquette 




Green lagoon courtesy of the Lancome virtual mirror



this is what I used in combination for the green lagoon look

No comments:

Post a Comment