Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder 917 Sable Rose

My new Chanel palette fave!!!

This Summer is a Chanel summer tapas of delights. The new Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous bronzing powder in Sable Rose is made in heaven for the Indian complexion.

The palette features 7 luminous stripes of subtle golds, tans with   light and dark dusty mauve-y rose illuminating shades perfect for the already golden complected.

SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - LUMINOUS BRONZING POWDER
Sable Rose- Summer 2012


I love it so much I had to get  a back up. The stripes can be used individually for highlighting, shaping and  blush or used in broad swipes to get a gorgeous burnish mix for warming up the complexion. Avoid using all over the face as it is too shimmery for an all over bronze.

I will do a FOTD soon with this palette. The brush that comes with the palette is usable and gentle for picking up pigments. Only problem with this palette is that it kicks up a lot of dust. I do find that annoying as I hate waste.

Again- zone in to the third stripe from the bottom- I love that mauve-burnt rose shade. I imagine it showing up beautifully on light olive all the way down to deep/dark skin tones ( NC50 ish).

Chanel also released a Beige palette- Sable Beige combination which also works to warm the skin without adding too much colour. If you are going for a barely there look- this might be worth a look in.

Thumbs up for this palette and get back ups is my humble recommendation.

MS xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment